Clinch Valley Urology
Clinch Valley Urology's goal is to restore the comfort and confidence of a healthy body to men, women and children. Dr. Bender can help you if you are suffering from kidney stones, overactive bladder, enlarged prostate, loss of urinary control and over urinary tract issues. Dr. Bender provides laser treatment of kidney stones, plus laser and microwave therapy for prostate conditions. Clinch Valley Urology is located in Richlands, VA.
Want to make an appointment? Call (276) 596-6659
We are located in the first floor of the Clinch Valley Medical Plaza, located on the campus of Clinch Valley Medical Center in Richlands, VA.
Clinch Valley Urology can treat the following urological problems:
- Abnormal PSA
- Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy
- Erectile Dysfunction/Impotence
- Female Urology
- General Urology
- Incontinence/Voiding Dysfunction
- Stone Disease
The following are some of the surgical procedures that can be performed at Clinch Valley Urology:
- Laser Surgery and Lithotripsy
- Contigen Implants
- Gynecare TVT Obturator (Tension Free Support for Incontinence)
- Cystoscopy and Vasectomy
- Bladder and Testicular Surgery
- Prostate and Needle Biopsy
Dr. Lawrence Bender
Dr. Lawrence Bender has worked in the Richlands area since 2007. He is a member of the American Osteopathic Association and is Board Certified by the American College of Osteopathic Surgeons. Dr. Bender received his medical degree from the Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine in Chicago, Illinois.
Robert Bishop, FNP
Clinch Valley Urology Staff
Clinch Valley Urology is open Monday through Friday, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm.
Insurance and Referral Information
If you are a member of an HMO, it is necessary to have a referral from your primary care physician. Please check with your doctor's office to make sure your referral is received prior to your appointment. Also, please ask that your necessary medical records be sent to us prior to the day of your scheduled appointment.
Insurance and billing
We participate in most insurance plans, HMOs and PPOs. We accept Medicare assignment. We will gladly file your insurance for you; however, we do request your portion (co-payment, deductible, or co-insurance) be paid at the time services are rendered. These payments may be made by cash, check or credit card.
- Find a Doctor
- Clinch Valley Family Care
- Clinch Valley Physicians Associates
- Clinch Valley Heart and Vascular Institute
- Clinch Valley Oncology Center
- Clinch Valley Surgical Center
- Clinch Valley Urology
- Richlands Pulmonary and Breathing Center
- Clinch Valley Urgent Care
- Clinch Valley Center for Diabetes and Internal Medicine