Clinch Valley Family Care: Here for the Health and Well-Being of Your Family
Clinch Valley Family Care is a full service clinic offering both acute and chronic care for individuals and families. Located in Cedar Bluff across from Cedar Bluff Elementary School, we are your community resource for health care and disease prevention. The clinic is staffed by two board-certified family nurse practitioners, Susan Harris, FNP-C, and Susie Keen, FNP-C.
Clinch Valley Family Care offers family practice basic services within the nursing philosophy, emphasizing health promotion and preventative care.
- Diagnosis and treatment of simple acute health problems, such as infections and injuries
- Diagnosis and treatment for chronic disease, such as diabetes and high blood pressure
- Prescription medications and specialist referrals
- Health maintenance care for adults, including annual physicals, well-woman exams and contraception
- Mental health assessment and support for conditions such as anxiety, depression and stress
- Health care education for pediatrics and adults
- Pediatric care (6 years and older for new patients) including sick- and well-child exams
To make an appointment, please call 276-596-6449.
Clinch Valley Family Care is located in Cedar Bluff, Virginia, accross from Cedar Bluff Elementary School. Convenient parking is available.
Susan Harris, MSN, FNP-C, is a board certified Family Nurse Practitioner.
Susan received her nursing degree in 1996 from Southwest Virginia Community College. She graduated with her bachelors in Nursing in 2006 and her masters in Nursing in 2007 from Old Dominion University.
Susan's background includes family practice, oncology, and hospice.
Susie Keen, MSN, FNP-C, is a board certified Family Nurse Practitioner.
Susie received her nursing degree in 1991 from Southwest Virginia Community College. She graduated with her bachelors in Nursing in 1999 from Virginia Commonwealth University, and her masters in Nursing in 2004 from East Tennessee State University.
Susie's background includes women's health, family practice, skin tag removal, simple suturing, diabetes, and heart disease.
Clinch Valley Family Care is open Monday through Friday, 8:30 am - 5 pm. Appointments are recommended. ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS.
Insurance and billing
We participate in most insurance plans, HMOs and PPOs. We accept Medicare assignment. We will gladly file your insurance for you; however, we do request your portion (co-payment, deductible, or co-insurance) be paid at the time services are rendered. These payments may be made by cash, check or credit card.
- Find a Doctor
- Clinch Valley Family Care
- Clinch Valley Physicians Associates
- Clinch Valley Heart and Vascular Institute
- Clinch Valley Oncology Center
- Clinch Valley Surgical Center
- Clinch Valley Urology
- Richlands Pulmonary and Breathing Center
- Clinch Valley Urgent Care
- Clinch Valley Center for Diabetes and Internal Medicine